It is always such a joy to photograph a new life – but photographing a second baby for past clients is even more fun! I photographed big brother here a couple of years ago as a newborn, and here he is looking so grown up and proud of his new little sister!
Gabriella…..what kind of person will you grow up to be?
- The name of Gabriella creates a very quiet, practical nature and a clever and inventive mind.
- Being analytical and naturally studious, you are interested in a factual understanding of the mysteries of life.
- Your methodical nature requires that you like to finish what you start without interruptions and also to have everything in its place and properly organized.
- An ability to concentrate could take you into computer programming or accountancy or any work requiring concentration and attention to detail.
- You have, also, a flair for creative expression with your hands.
- You take life seriously and can be easily and deeply hurt and go into moods which can be quite extreme at times, causing much turmoil and unhappiness.
- Although the name Gabriella creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.
Gabriella’s Astrological Predictions for her Birth date:
Those born on this day are impulsive, fun-loving individuals who see it as their mission in life to test boundaries. They are vibrant, exciting types who can draw people to them on the strength of their personality alone. Their love of daring and risk-taking is the envy of others.
They radiate a wonderfully positive energy that others are often inspired by. Passions are great, but sometimes short-lived, as they can be quite moody and changeable emotionally. Still, they are exceptionally hard-working when enthused. They generally have many activities and projects going at once. They have an unusual and unique personality, and many feel the calling of something higher, craving a feeling of purposefulness.
Gabriella shares a birthday with Reese Witherspoon, William Shatner, and James Patterson (author).
Here are a couple of my favourite images from the session! Enjoy your sneak peek!